We know that returns are a practical reality of online shopping. We try to be as fair and as fast as possible to remedy your situation. We do ask a few courtesies though. Please read this policy in it's entirety prior to requesting a return.
- If you purchased an item from us and you would like to return it, please use our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Instructions are below.
- If the reason for return is not due to our error, a 15% restocking fee may be charged against all returned parts and freight expense shall be covered by the buyer / online shopper.
- If the VIN was not supplied to us with your order, and you want to return the items, the restocking fee may apply.
- Parts requested for return must be in re-sellable condition and in the original undamaged packaging.
- Used, installed, or tried parts are not eligible for return.
- Returned parts cannot be sent back "as is". Please package the items in a separate box in order to maintain the integrity of the factory packaging.
- Electrical parts are not eligible for return.
- We do reserve the right to refuse / reject any parts we find have been installed, are used, or do not meet the criteria within this Returns Policy.
- Return request needs to be initiated within 30 days of receipt.
- Cores shall be returned using the same RMA process outlined in this policy. Please note:
- Core returns for remanufactured parts need to be returned in the same box / packaging in which the reman part was packed. Cores that are physically damaged are not eligible for refund. It is the buyer / online shopper's responsibility to ship the "dirty" core back to us.
- Any core that had fluid of any sort inside it must be thoroughly drained.
Instructions TO INITIATE THE RMA process:
Please read the policy section above prior to initiating a return.
To initiate a return, you will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This will enable us to track your returns request, the items returned, and credit the correct account in a timely manner when we approve the request and receive the items back. To obtain an RMA number, please click the link below and fill out the online RMA form in its entirety. After we receive your RMA form, we will be in communication with you as we process your returns request.
Below is our returns address. Please do not return any items to this address outside of the RMA process explained in this Policy.
Discount VW Parts
830 Automall Dr
Roseville, California 95661-3031