- All orders submitted after business hours will get processed the following business day. Please see the About Us page for our regular business hours.
- Most items ship within 24-48 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 2-5 business days.
- All orders must be signed-for upon delivery. If you are not going to be available at the ship-to address at the time of the delivery, Fed-Ex will not leave the package at your address. If you want to waive the Signature Request, please make note of that in the text box before you submit the order. You will be responsible for all liability for any package left at your address, that you cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call Fed-Ex at 1-800-463-3339 to see if they can assist you.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA deliveries only. If you are ordering parts for any other destination, we will contact you via email after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping charge.
- All Home Delivery / Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time. (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
- We cannot guarantee to have every item listed in our catalog in-stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain availability of or supply every part listed in our catalog. We will notify you if you order a part that is not available. Please contact us if you have any questions about parts availability.
- Often items that are dimensionally large or are physically heavy weight are difficult to calculate the freight cost through the website. Example items include body parts (hoods, bumpers, doors), engines, transmissions, wheels, etc. For these items, the shipping price that the website calculates may be less than the actual cost to ship it. In these instances, we will notify you of the additional freight cost and give you the option of paying the increased freight charge or canceling the item from your order.
- Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
- We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses, or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.
Fed Ex Ground Service Map:
UPS Ground Service Map: